White Metallic-Brocade Bishop`s Ecclesiastical Vestments
PRODUCT INCLUDES >>>
The set of ecclesiastical vestments consists of a sakkos, a small omophorion, a great omophorion, a sticharion (alb), an epitrachelion (stole), a zone (belt-like cincture), cuffs (epimanika), and an epigonation (palitsa). Because all garments are individually handmade, small variations in size, color and pattern should be expected.
TAILORING FEATURES >>>
- a set of vestments, which is hand-tailored in white metallic-brocade face material with yellow ornaments and golden outlines
- an unlined sticharion, which is hand-tailored in white satin polyester, decorated with white metallic-brocade fabric band
- a fully-lined sakkos in golden satin (for proper draping and prolonged use)
- a small omophorion, a great omophorion, an epitrachelion, cuffs and a zone: with a soft interlining and fully-lined in golden satin (for proper draping and prolonged use)
- an epigonation: with a firm cardboard interlining and fully-lined in golden satin
- all crosses, stars and badges are appliques, which are machine-embroidered with golden-metallic threads and hand-decorated with beads
- all icons are machine-embroidered and hand-decorated with beads
- the set is decorated with 27 appliques: one cross with embroidered icon of Christ on the sakkos, four crosses on the great omophorion, two crosses with embroidered cherubs on the small omophorion, an embroidered icon of Theotokos on the epigonation, two crosses on the cuffs, six crosses on the epitrachelion and one cross on the zone. Furthermore, the omophorions are decorated with two embroidered stars and eight embroidered badges.
- trimmed with golden-metallic galloon
- finished with golden-metallic fringe
Each order is custom-tailored to your set of individual measurements. To submit your measurements online, please visit the Liturgix measurement diagram
CLEANING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS >>>
To clean the metallic-brocade components: dry-cleaning only; all embroidered appliques must be removed prior to dry-cleaning.
To clean the sticharion: wash at low temperatures; use soft detergents; do not bleach.
To dry the sticharion: either tumble-dry, or turn inside-out and hang inside a closet; do NOT expose to direct sunlight while drying.
To iron the sticharion: Iron occasionally and at low temperatures