Description: This is a brand new Under-Cassock (Greek style) tailored in grey mid-weight blend of polyester and viscose that drapes beautifully. Beautiful and long-lasting, it is good for both everyday wear and special occasions.
Tailoring features in this unlined clergy garment include:
- front side: single-breasted with functional button closure at collar and waist, with chest pockets
- back side: with a seam on the waist and two side back pleats for comfortable movement
- concealed left and right full pockets
- sleeves with cuffs decorated with buttons
- grey embroidery and piping around collar, cuffs, down front panel and edging the pockets
Size: Each order is custom-tailored to your set of individual measurements. To submit your measurements online, please go to our measurement diagram.
Cleaning & Care Instructions:
Polyester blend fabrics: DRY CLEANING recommended (see more options).
More options: To prevent any further shrinkage of the material, the fabric can be pre-washed and tumble-dried before sewing your clothing. After this procedure the clothing can be machine-washed at low temperatures (dry cleaning is not required). The surcharge for this additional fabric preparation is $9.95 (order here).