Description: This is a best selling Under-Cassock (Greek style) tailored in black lightweight wash and wear polyester that drapes beautifully and has deep color tones. It is tailored in long-lasting fabric which is good for both everyday wear and special occasions.
Tailoring features in this unlined clergy garment include:
- front side: double-breasted with functional button closure at collar and waist, with a chest welt pocket (on the left)
- back side: with a seam on the waist and two side back pleats for comfortable movement
- concealed left and right full pockets
- sleeves with cuffs decorated with buttons
- black embroidery and piping around collar, cuffs, down front panel and edging the pockets
Size: Each order is custom-tailored to your set of individual measurements. To submit your measurements online, please go to our measurement diagram.
Cleaning & Care Instructions:
Wash at low temperatures, using weak detergents. DO NOT BLEACH. Dry in an aired space inside out, and not exposed to direct sunlight (black dye fades). Ironing: Use low temperature and iron the clothing inside out.