Description: This is a brand new Under-Cassock (Modified Greek style) tailored in black wash and wear polyester that drapes beautifully and has deep color tones. Beautiful and long-lasting, it is good for both everyday wear and special occasions.
Tailoring features in this unlined clergy garment include:
- front side: double-breasted left-oriented* front closure, with functional buttons at collar and waist
- back side: with a seam on the waist and two side back pleats for comfortable movement
- concealed left and right full pockets
- sleeves with buttoned cuffs
- ruby embroidery and piping around collar, cuffs, down front panel and edging the pockets
* Note: Originally, Greek style under-cassock (inner-cassock) is with right-oriented front closure (ref: CU009)
Size: Each order is custom-tailored to your set of individual measurements. To submit your measurements online, please go to our measurement diagram.
Cleaning & Care Instructions:
Wash at low temperatures, using weak detergents. DO NOT BLEACH. Dry in an aired space inside out, and not exposed to direct sunlight (black dye fades). Ironing: Use low temperature and iron the clothing inside out.