PRODUCT INCLUDES >>>
This set of sub-deacon's vestments consists of a sticharion (alb) and an orarion (orar, stole). Because they are individually handmade, small variations in design, color and pattern should be expected.
TAILORING FEATURES >>>
- a set of sub-deacon's vestments, which is hand-tailored in the face material of your choice
- with a full satin lining in the color of your choice to ensure proper draping and long life
- a set trimmed with golden-metallic or silvery-metallic galloon
- a sub-deacon's sticharion with buttoned closures on the sides and sleeves (for comfortable use)
- an orarion finished with golden-metallic or silvery-metallic fringe
Each order is custom-tailored to your set of individual measurements. To submit your measurements online, please visit the Liturgix measurement diagram.
CLEANING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS >>>
To clean the silk-brocade components: dry-cleaning only; all embroidered appliques must be removed prior to dry-cleaning.