PRODUCT INCLUDES >>>
This set of deacon's vestments consists of a sticharion (alb), an orarion (orar, stole) and cuffs (epimanika, manacles). Because they are individually handmade, small variations in design, color and pattern should be expected.
TAILORING FEATURES >>>
- a set of deaconate vestments, which is hand-tailored in the face material of your choice
- with a full satin lining in the color of your choice to ensure proper draping and long life
- a set trimmed with golden-metallic/silvery-metallic galloon
- a deaconate sticharion adorned with a golden-metallic/silvery-metallic applique cross, which is decorated with beads
- a short orarion adorned with 3 or 7 golden-metallic/silvery-metallic applique crosses, which are decorated with beads
- a short orarion finished with golden-metallic/silvery-metallic fringe
Each order is custom-tailored to your set of individual measurements. To submit your measurements online, please visit the Liturgix measurement diagram.
Because there are variety of local styles and customer preferences regarding the size of the deaconate orarion and deaconate sticharion, please specify the dimensions you prefer using the diagram located at http://www.liturgix.com/deacon_vestments.php.
CLEANING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS >>>
To clean the metallic-brocade components: dry-cleaning only; all embroidered appliques must be removed prior to dry-cleaning.
To clean the sticharion: wash at low temperatures; use soft detergents; do not bleach.
To dry the sticharion: either tumble-dry, or turn inside-out and hang inside a closet; do NOT expose to direct sunlight while drying.
To iron the sticharion: Iron occasionally and at low tempearatures.