Description: This is a brand new Cassock (Roman style) tailored in black fine polyester that drapes beautifully (good for both everyday wear and special occasions).
Tailoring features in this clergy garment include:
- a single-breasted closure fastened down the center of the front with numerous small buttons (24 pcs or 12 pcs)
- an inch collar opening
- lightly padded shoulders
- deep cuffs
- fully-lined torso to the waist and fully lined sleeves
- inverted pleats on the side and center back
- full pockets concealed in the side pleats
- cord in corresponding/contrasting color edging the cuffs, front opening and the cincture
- fabric-covered buttons in corresponding/ contrasting color
Size: Each order is custom-tailored to your set of individual measurements. To submit your measurements online, please go to our measurement diagram.
Cleaning & Care Instructions:
Wash at low temperatures, using weak detergents. DO NOT BLEACH. Dry in an aired space inside out, and not exposed to direct sunlight (black dye fades). Ironing: Use low temperature and iron the clothing inside out.