Description: This is a brand new Cassock (Anglican style) with band cincture (sash) both tailored in black fine polyester that drapes beautifully (good for both everyday wear and special occasions). The sash is made of two pieces which are sewn together. One piece goes around the waist (same measurement as the waist size of the cassock for length) as a waistband. The other piece that forms the cincture is the one which hangs down the side.
Tailoring features in this clergy garment include:
- an overlapping front closure (double breasted) with three buttons (left, center and right)
- a 4" wide band cincture, with a velcro closure and 4" fringes attached to the hanging edges
- concealed closure at waist (two buttons: one on the left side and one on the right side)
- a two-inch collar opening
- lightly padded shoulders
- deep cuffs
- lined torso to the waist and fully lined sleeves
- inverted pleats on the side and center back
- combination of full pockets and side openings/slits concealed in the side pleats
Size: Each order is custom-tailored to your set of individual measurements. To submit your measurements online, please go to our measurement diagram.
Cleaning & Care Instructions:
Wash at low temperatures, using weak detergents. DO NOT BLEACH. Dry in an aired space inside out, and not exposed to direct sunlight (black dye fades). Ironing: Use low temperature and iron the clothing inside out.