TAILORING FEATURES >>>
- a Greek epitrachelion, which is hand-tailored in silk-brocade face material of your choice
- with a soft interlining for proper draping
- fully-lined for prolonged use with satin material in the color of your choice
- adorned in front with six crosses in the type of your choice
- with a cross, which is made with golden- or silvery- metallic galloon, and positioned at the back of the neck
- trimmed with golden- or silvery- metallic galloon
- edged at the bottom with golden- or silvery- metallic fringe
Each order is custom-tailored to your set of individual measurements. To submit your measurements online, please visit the Liturgix measurement diagram.
Because there are variety of local styles and customer preferences regarding the length of priestly epitrachelions, please specify the dimensions you prefer using the diagram located at http://www.liturgix.com/epitrachelion.php.
CLEANING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS >>>
To clean: dry-cleaning only; all embroidered appliques must be removed prior to dry-cleaning.
To iron: Iron occasionally and at low temperatures.